The best revenge body EVER? Woman, 25, claims being called 'fat' by her ex-boyfirend gave her the inspiration to lose a staggering 140 pounds

8:35 AM


An overweight college student who said she challenged herself to reduce five kilos after she was called ‘body fat’ by an ex, continued to lose an unbelievable 140 pounds and reveals a taut and toned body now.

Hayley Westoby was having a very silly argument with her ex-boyfriend when he allows it slide that he thought she should “lose lots of weight.” Despite the fact that she knew he didn’t mean it maliciously, Hayley took his terms as motivation to get her health in order.

She thought to herself "I have problems with chronic discomfort, recurring infections, and constant health problems… I am soooooooooo tired of looking in the mirror and seeing all that fat covering my body…"

“Before my weight have been talked about, I hadn’t realized how much weight I’d put on. It turned out a gradual thing since starting University, where I obtained the ‘Fresher 10’ and some because of my student diet of processed foods and booze,” Westoby said.

When her disgruntled ex-bf told her to “reduce weight, like now,” she took it to heart and worked literally non-stop to get in the best shape of her life.

Westoby hit the gym and completely turned around her diet to begin shedding the weight: “I made a decision to place myself an achievable focus on of losing 11 pounds and was amazed at how quickly it came off. THEREFORE I kept going, educating myself on exercise and nutrition along the way.”

Now she weighs about a slim 8th has and 7lbs an amazingly toned size 10 physique.


These days Hayley wakes up at 5.30am to exercise and maintain her enviable figure, she's adopted an alcohol-free lifestyle also.

"Is there a method that may enjoy eating delicious, satisfying food… at the mean time view, the pounds melt off, and feel better than ever before.", she wondered.

she told herself, "if I am doing nothing, my weight problem may take everything from me."

Hayley said: “Before my fat had been mentioned, We hadn’t realized how much weight I’d put on.

"If I just do nothing? If I just keep performing what I have already been doing? I keep getting heavier, sicker and maintain morning why God did all of this if you ask me.", she said.

“But following the shock of realizing how much weight I had put on had worn off, I was made by it look at my party lifestyle, and We realized I had actually let myself go.

“I decided to collection myself an achievable focus on of dropping 10 pounds and was amazed at how quickly that weight came off. So I kept going, moving, educating myself on exercise and nutrition along the way.


“Now I’ve lost 140 pounds completely naturally and am so proud of what I’ve achieved. I’ll under no circumstances be embarrassed by my body again.”

Before she began her degree, Hayley has been in shape with an excellent fitness as she loved running, level and sports.

In fact, If People usually do not DO SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT their weight problem, It Just Gets Worse.

Although changing her meal and exercise have played an enormous function in her fat loss, Hayley credits much of her success to- yoga burn. “People don’t realize how many calories and just how much sugar in that glass of beer or beer that they love,” she said.

The primary problem is caused by not getting enough nutrition, even
though you might be eating a complete lot of “food”!

Diets and Gimmicks do not work because they're only effective as long as you are “on” them.

Most of these strategies or gimmicky schemes are bad for health, and even if that did help lose few pounds, there have highly chance to balloon back up greater than before immediately.


Moreover, finally, people probably finish up with more aches and pains, as well as more shame and embarrassment than they used to had, to begin with!

Of course, Ms. Westoby even now has off days where she struggles to visit the gym, like everybody else just, but she’s helped by her partner Nathan, 35, who encourages her to stick to her goals.

"The anxiety all we feel about our bodies is very real and sometimes I still appearance at myself hear those words: ‘You have to lose weight.’

"But I use it as inspiration to get myself to the gym and have even started helping other ladies I’ve met through social media by sharing my dishes and tips."

She added: "I am so much happier, schooling and eating right and I am a much better person because of my transformation.

"I just want to greatly help as many folks achieve their goals, so they can feel as good within their own skin, as I do.

"I’ve shed 140 pounds through yoga burn alone, and I’m proof that you really can turn things around.


"If my ex-BF hadn't made that comment, Today I don’t know if I would have been where I am. I’m thankful for this leading me on the journey I’m on."

For people who tried to lose weight, she is suggesting. Simply try the yoga burn for 30 times to see if it functions for you.
If it does, you will be delighted - and I think that is exactly what’s about to happen. If for some justification you are not delighted with all the current weight you have lost, the delicious fat melting meals you are consuming, and how great you feel, return it - and you will get all of your money back then.

You have a choice to make: Do what you have been doing (or worse, do almost nothing). You know where that may lead. Fat. Sick. Maintain morning at God.

Is that really where you want to go? Have a new action, and get yourself a fresh result. Get slender, healthy, content, and full of energy!

Here's what to accomplish now… Click here to read more about yoga burn.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images